Re: Tiger book

To: TM <strombecker@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Tiger book
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:14:16 -0800
TM,

Illegal copyright violations of published works abound on eBay.  I just
purchased

 "Sunbeam Alpine and Tiger - The Complete Story", by Graham Robson

from "ohojim" <ohojim@sbcglobal.net
<http://us.f204.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=ohojim@sbcglobal.net&YY=41069>> ,
who sells a lot of stuff on eBay.

"oho" stands for "One Horse Outfit", and is in Orange, CA.  He has a website at
<http://corporate.auctionworks.com/store/default.asp?sfid=13205>

I asked him (thru eBay eMail), point blank, "verification that the item is
indeed the originally
published book, and not a reproduction.

He responded that it was original, and brand new.

OK, I could still get something else, but the record is with eBay, and he is a
BIG user, so
I have a strong case for their action, in case anything goes wrong.

Without checking, you can get a lot of reproductions! Ne Caveat Emptor.  Check
before purchase.

Steve

--
-----