Leather Seat covers

To: "Tiger News Group List (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leather Seat covers
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@AkzoNobel.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:31:51 -0500
Listers,
All of the people who ordered the leather seat covers here is a status
update.
I will be depositing checks this week as I received confirmation of the
production of the covers. I have both all black leather as well as Black
leather with RED vinyl piping on the way to me from England and I should see
them next week.
I held off depositing the checks until I was sure that this was going to
happen so as not to get anyone mad if it took a while. I will try to get
each of you with a dedicated email.
If any others want covers I have ordered about 5 extra and would rather not
store them. Darrel Mountjoy grabbed a set of the prototypes at Dyno day and
could probably give some feedback on the quality of the covers. Please don't
kill him with emails though.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
email: timothy.ronak@akzonobel.com
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete
and destroy the original message and all copies. You should not copy,
forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in part, without
permission of the sender.