Re: Tiger Mk II

To: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Tiger Mk II
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 22:14:05 -0800
Actually, Theo et al,

The exact K&N part number is on the TigersUnited.com Forum (top black
bar), and can be found with the separate Forum "Search" function for
"air filter".

Our good buddy Sean (Dr. Moonstone) Ford published:

K and N filter for the Tiger is part number E-2859

Sean "Dr. Moonstone" Ford

Happy Tigering,

Steve

--