Re: Tire choices for a MK II?

To: Richard Swift <richard@swift.on.ca>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire choices for a MK II?
From: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:16:54 -0700
I also would recommend using the tirerack for your tire.  I would be
careful with a 205/60 14  I bought that size for one of my cars and had to
do some trimming on the front valance.  I used to run 195/60 14 and have
recently returned to that size.  I just bought a dunlap spz800 which is a
ZR rated tire.  I was very happy with the performance from this tire
previously and decided to purchase it again. There just aren't a lot of
options for 14" rims anymore.

Rob

66 Sunbeam Tiger (351 W)             64 Sunbeam Tiger (HiPo 289, Lord
Rootes Winner 2001)
65 Sunbeam Alpine (Rotary)       67 Mustang Fastback          98 Mustang
Cobra  # 4973

7 Month Tiger Restoration:
http://tiger351w.home.comcast.net

My Mustangs: