Carter & Edelbrock model numbers - NON Tiger

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carter & Edelbrock model numbers - NON Tiger
From: "Rich Atherton" <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 21:28:45 -0700
    Ok, here's the situation.  I have an Offenhauser (don't ya just love that
name?) 360 4bbl dual plane manifold for my 78 Dodge PowerWagon.  I have the
Dodge 360 V-8, and I need to get a carb for this thing.  I absolutely prefer
the Carter/Edelbrock over the Holley's, but since Carts no longer makes carbs,
I can't seem to find the model number of the Carter carb I would need.  I need
the 600 (Carter) or the 650 (Edelbrock), with the Electric Choke, and the
Mopar linkage.  The truck is an Automatic (727 Torqueflight) so will need the
kickdown bar as well.  As I remember when I did this to my last truck, the
carter carb I bought new, had the right set up for the truck right out of the
box.

So, any of you GEAR HEADS out there have an old Carter Catalog?  If so, could
you email me the Model number(s) of the  Carter AFB carb, and any additional
parts that it says I would need.  Same with the Edelbrock..

Thanks...
Rich.

former 65 Alpine, and 65 Imp owner..