(no subject)

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: (no subject)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:44:06 EDT
Two basic questions for the list.  At the steering wheel I know that the two
arms on the horn ring are black.  Does anyone know if this is a flat or a
gloss?  I painted that part years ago and made it flat because that's what the
original looked like to me.  I recently had the bakelite part of the wheel
repaired and it came back the glossiest black you ever saw.  I'm thinking now
that
the black on the horn ring will look funny with a flat black being near all of
that gloss.  The BON doesn't seem to list the color for this part.

And, I have the listing for the alignment toe-in on the Tiger.  The question
is, is the listed measurement taken at the tire tread, the tire wall or the
wheel rim edge?  My Volvo manuals list a different spec for each of these areas.

Thanks in advance,
Mark L.