Rootes Gp in London (fwd)

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rootes Gp in London (fwd)
From: "Jen/Scott" <jsloan798@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:35:15 -0700
Anybody have some suggestions for my steering problem? I just got it
aligned, which did not correct the problem. I was hoping it would.

What it does is at higher speeds, about 40mph+ the steering wheel shakes
pretty bad, and as I accellerate it seems to get worse. When I really
lay down the gas, it shakes like crazy and I have to hold on pretty
tight to keep it from affecting the steering. I am sure it is something
worn out, but I am not sure what or where to start. I just replaced the
steering rod ends, so that should not be the culprit. Any suggestions
are appreciated. Thanks

Scott