Re: Wheel Shake

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Wheel Shake
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:33:20 -0700
Thanks.  I should add that the 14 year old tires that still looked great
were Michelin XZXs.  So, it's not like I was replacing low quality tires
with Kuhmo's.   It was very clear though that the tires that looked
perfect had hardened considerably.  That said, I do have to make one more
admission.  When they had my Michelins off, and I was looking at them, one
of them had a separation starting on the inside tread.  So, I might have
been mighty close to a terrible accident.

Keep on rolling (on new rubber)

Jay