Re: Tiger Insurance

To: FunbeamChuck <FunbeamChuck@comcast.net>, tigers@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Tiger Insurance
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:24:57 -0700 (PDT)
I just switched over to Parish Heacock last year and also have had
great service so far (no claims). I am considering Grundy for next year
though, since they have no mileage limit and seemed more open to an
agreed value closer to the appraised value, than would GA. GA would not
underwrite the policy that high... must not appreciate what an
exception a complete Tiger restoration by Dale A really is. ;)

Chuck - BTW, my wife's cousin saw your car at an Orlando area show a
month or so ago. He had his supercharged white Mustang Cobra and was
impressed with your car and the MKII that was with it. He was also
suprised I knew who it was when he mentioned the FUNBEAM lettering. I
told him that's a big difference between Tiger owners and most other
car types... we're a small group and thanks to the internet, we know of
each other more often than not. Next time, he'll say hi for me.

Stephen Waybright