RE: Restoration completed (REVISITED)

To: "'Robin Young'" <robin02@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Restoration completed (REVISITED)
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 16:14:45 -0600
Great photos and that's one great looking Tiger, Robin. Congratulations on
getting it on the road.

For what it's worth, I had to manually cut-and-paste the 'p=' and 'l='
fields from the link provided , into the URL generated by Snapfish after I
had logged in independently - it would not accept my login from the link
provided.

I ended up with the URL
http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=861201085088311119/l=27423191/t_=8938665

Where the last modifier (the "/t_=8938665" part) reflects my Snapfish user
ID. If you have problems with the other link, try using this link:

<http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=861201085088311119/l=27423191>

Best regards,
Theo

... We're getting more snow in the next couple of days... Will it ever end?