Re: Tires (again)

To: Cliff Alexander <mk1a@earthlink.net>, Tiger List
Subject: Re: Tires (again)
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Cliff,
If your tires are that old, I strongly recommend you buy a high
performace tire with crappy treadlife just to force you to replace them
every 5-6 years   ;)

I had 205/60-13 on the rear of my Alpine... It was OK in the rear,
though pushing the width fit limit on a 5.5" rim. I think I had 185s in
front, so can't comment on 205 in front.