RE: (no subject)

To: <fd911medic@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: "Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:07:34 -0400
Ron
        Two years ago I put together an article on converting from generator
to alternator.   I built my own bracket from sheet metal.   The article was
printed in the TE/AE newsletter.   I can send you a copy if you like.  Also
check on TigersUnited.com web site for information.

        Doug Jennings of Tiger Auto Service in Dayton, Ohio was reproducing
a casting of the MkII alternator bracket.

Ron Fraser