Tiger checking???

To: TIGERS@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger checking???
From: S S <budzbox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 13:59:58 -0700 (PDT)
With all this talk about the incorrectly listed ebay
Tiger, it once again makes me wonder about my tiger. I
have never really looked for all of the minor details
to try to figure out if maybe it was an alpine.... So,
What all could I look for to try to get a better idea
of what I have. The rivets mean nothing to me since I
have no clue what the originals look like. So, what
are some of the "selling points" of a true Tiger?
Maybe I could get an idea on that. Thanks!

Scott