Brake line connection help needed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake line connection help needed
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:31:06 -0700
Is there anyone who can:
1. Direct me to a web site that has a decent picture of the brake line
connections at the brass block near the generator,
OR
2. Who would be willing to take a picture and write a brief discription of
which line goes where.

  I pulled mine out about 3 years ago and I'm perplexed as to what line goes
where and for that matter whether the brass block flops to the front or the
back. Basically I just need to know how the front two lines connect to the
brass block. I'm running a Datsun M/C and will not need to configure the brass
block for the rear.

Thanks, Tom Witt