Re: eBay Frauds

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: eBay Frauds
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:40:47 EDT
When I tried to complain to E-Bay I found an address to contact them, but
something like 30 days  had to have passed before a complaint could be made
against someone.  I found no place to complain about something for sale.

Oh yes, I got a telephone # for E Bay, in Calif. I think, asked for customer
service and naturally was transferred to India.  As usual, I couldn't
understand the lady in India who tried to help me.  E-Bay isn't alone on the
Indian
thing...also found it with AOL and Hewlett Packard.
Mark L.