RE: Folding Down A Convertible Top

To: "'Paul R. Breuhan'" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Folding Down A Convertible Top
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:26:34 -0400
Paul
        It's possible that the hinges are not working correctly and need to
be freed up.
It is also possible that the convertible top was incorrectly installed.
There is a long metal piece that is screwed in to hold the convertible
fabric at the rear.   There are also 2 shorter metal pieces, one on each
side near the hinges, that do not hold the fabric, they only hold the rubber
seal.   The top fabric must be loose at those 2 points.

Hope this helps
Ron Fraser