Don't Forget British Car Day June 27!

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>, <Wwirth@optonline.net>, <BAYER77@aol.com>,
Subject: Don't Forget British Car Day June 27!
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 14:45:08 -0400
June 27:  British Car Day at the Museum of Transportation, Brookline MA.
Join us again for another gathering of nearly 200 British cars on the
Museum's lawn.  Everything British that you can think of on four wheels
(or maybe fewer) may be represented on the lawn. From the musuem's
publicity department:

 " First and Second Place People's Choice Awards will be presented in
several marque related classes. All participants will receive a dash
plaque. Surprise vehicles will be displayed inside the museum, and
historic entertainment and programs are planned.  For more information,
contact Elln Hagney, (617) 522-6547 ext 14.  You may also visit our
website at www.mot.org <http://www.mot.org/> .  "

They finally acknowledged TE/AE as one of the sponsoring organizations,
on their web page.   For our new members out there, TE/AE was
instrumental in the creation of the first British Car Day there, being
one of the three clubs that first organized it (doing everything
ourselves for the first couple years, just borrowing their lawn), and
being the ONLY club that has continued to support it EVERY year since
1987, by manning the registration tent.

There are directions on their web site.   The weather should be great!
Get there early because the lawn should fill up fast!

Maybe this year my brakes won't fall apart on Sunday morning as I head
for Brookline.   Give me a call if you need any other info. In any
event, I hope to see you there!

Stu Brennan

TE/AE Regional rep.