LAT Options and Fan Motor Replacement

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: LAT Options and Fan Motor Replacement
From: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:48:28 -0400
Hi Guys:
According to the info I have, LAT-51 thru LAT-59 were gears with the
following ratios, in order: 3.07, 3.31, 3.54, 3.73, 3.92, 4.09, 4.27, 4.55,
4.78 to 1.  As most of you know, these gears were used with varying
ratios by Jaguar, Ford, Dodge, Studebaker, International Harvester and
Jeep, among others.  There are several tech tips in the CAT Shop Notes
that give more information.

There were some Alpines with automatics.  I remember seeing one at
the dealer where I bought my Tiger back in the 60's and also recollect
seeing ads for the car.  There was also one sold just the other day on eBay.

A replacement for the heater fan in the Tiger is one from a 70 MG Midget,
as well as other years and the Sprite, probably, as well.

Cheers,
Tod
B382002384LRXFE