T-5 adapter plate for 5 bolt bell housing

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: T-5 adapter plate for 5 bolt bell housing
From: "DAVID GREEN" <alpdavegre@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 03:11:21 +0000
Hey Listers,

Sue and I had a great time at Suni 4. Saw lots of nice Tigers, Alpines and
other Rootes vehicles.  We had the Series 1 Alpine (Glen Green) 2nd place in
stock concours. While there I decided to do the T-5 conversion for my Mk 1
Tiger. I have located the trans with all the parts to make it work. Now I
need to find a reasonable source for the adapter plate. Anyone have a
source?
Thanks for all the info.
Dave Green B9472549LRXFE