RE: Anyone Take Pictures at SUNI IV?

To: "'Dave Munroe'" <dave@munroe.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Anyone Take Pictures at SUNI IV?
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:44:30 -0600
Hi Dave,
I forget what the deal was with those wheels, but that whole car, inside,
outside, and underneath, was cleaned, smoothed, and polished beyond any
standard I've seen yet. I didn't agree with everything that they did, but
they certainly did a very slick job of it, and that's how it got judged at
the concours.

I ended up with a few pictures of the autocross and a bunch of engine
compartment photos, as well as some pics of the featured Tigers. I'm trying
to arrange a place to put them on the web where I don't first have to squish
them all down to 100k bytes.

Theo