Posting of Event Pictures

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Posting of Event Pictures
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:32:02 -0700
I just received the following post from "HotRod Hotline Newsletter". It
demonstrates the pride of belonging, as well as sharing, one of their
major events. 500 pictures!!!

I certainly wish we had already been able to transfer the
TigersUnited.com to a new server with the much larger capacity, so we
could do the same for more Tiger Events. The wheels turn slowly.

Anyway, here is what others do about sharing:

HotRod HotLine Newsletter July 23, 2004 Www.Hotrodhotline.com
<http://www.hotrodhotline.com/cgi-bin/subscribe2/s.pl?which=3-07-23-2004-15-35&page=/www.hotrodhotline.com>

The Syracuse Nationals was GREAT this year Big Al Liebmann got nearly
500 pictures and we are working hard to get them online for you We saw
a lot of great cars and many old friends. This weeks newsletter has
several new shows including the July 4th show in Worcester,MA, Jack
Roberts coverage of Hazard Ky show, and Ray Schulers coverage of the
Good Guys Columbus show.There's lots to see in this weeks edition...
You'll want to see it all so Check it out now Hotrodhotline.com
Newsletter
<http://www.hotrodhotline.com/cgi-bin/subscribe2/s.pl?which=3-07-23-2004-15-35&page=/www.hotrodhotline.com/newslett/july23>

and Keep! Roddin
Mary Ann & Jack