Re: Sharp edges in the combustion chamber

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>, Derek White <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Subject: Re: Sharp edges in the combustion chamber
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 22:19:04 -0700
Thanks for your replies--sounds like at the least it couldn't hurt (and
it'll look cool Dave [grin] ) and it could help prevent detonation.
I've got what should be a 10:1 engine (it's got the 53 cc iron heads) so
even though the aluminum piston tops should be less of a problem, I'll
do it as a precaution.  Also, Derek's ideas about checking around the
spark plug holes and chamfering the top of the bore sound really
good--thanks for the input.  Man, I love this list!

Best Regards

David