Fulcrum pins

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fulcrum pins
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:22:40 +0500
Hi all,

I have two sets of 4140 chrome-moly steel fulcrum pins left (got some extras
made in case of rejects.) They are the standard (original) design but in
4140 (EN19) steel. $145/set of 4 incl. surface post.

I also have many standard and uprated lower pins for free to list members
but they must be collected from Harare, Zimbabwe :-)

As an aside there were four people on this list who paid and then waited
about 2 years for their pins with nothing but patience and support. Even a
couple who got the wrong pins were very polite! I have always found old-car
people to be a remarkable subset of the human race :-)

cheers, derek

Derek White
37/2 Buller's Lane
Colombo 7