Re: Tiger brakes...what about rotors and booster...

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger brakes...what about rotors and booster...
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:58:34 -0700
Paul,

When the servo booster is only emptying your reservoir, it is not
helping.  CAT has a "by-pass" woven stainless short hose that connects
the "goes-in-to" line form the master cylinder to the "goes-out-of" line
to the brakes.  Easy install.  Should be in your trunk toolbox at all
times.  Bleed after install to purge.  Fix servo. I wouldn't let it be a
potential source of air leaking into the manifold.  Plug the hose with a
bolt, for the quick and dirty answer.

Steve

--
-----