Re: gt40 and cobra

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gt40 and cobra
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 18:34:25 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 6:08 PM
Subject: gt40 and cobra

Just to be clear these last couple of lines in my previous post (seen below)
were written by me. I sent it in a different typeface to make the
distinction but apparently the list changes everything to one style.

I recall some talk awhile ago about the rumor of a new Tiger and from the
tone of that article talking about 'modern' GT40's and Cobras I can see how
things like that get started.

Bob