Lime Rock - There's Still Time

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lime Rock - There's Still Time
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 21:50:36 -0400
I had a great time watching the vintage races at Lime Rock today,
especially since there were two Sunbeams running.  Both were Alpines,
but we're not that narrow, are we?  Steve Silverstein had the #74 ex-Don
Sesslar national championship car, and Carl Christensen brought his
Alpine all the way form Nevada.  There was a good sized crowd, evidenced
by the long line of cars waiting to get into the infield parking. I
chickened out and selected the outfield, which worked out fine.

But it's not over yet.  Sunday there's a huge concours, and Monday, more
racing.  I put few pictures from Saturday at:

http://www.pbase.com/sb_photos/gallery/lime_rock_2004

Not doing anything Sunday or Monday?  Go support out Sunbeam racers!

Stu Brennan