Fuel pumps

To: <shutchin@netjets.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel pumps
From: "Dave Binkley" <dbinkley@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:45:39 -0700
Scott - I replaced my dead fuel pump last summer with an SU model 377-255.
This was a direct replacement and has the solid state internals.  I think
this is the same as the one Rick sells, but no guarantees on that.  I then
took my old fuel pump and sent it off to Dave DuBois for rebuild.  Here is
his website:
http://www.custompistols.com/cars/dave/ddsu_fuel_pump_services.htm.  His
e-mail address is on the website.  He converted the old unit to solid state
while rebuilding it. The rebuilt unit now sits in the trunk of my Tiger for
that unexpected day you know will come down the road.

Dave