Re: Tiger Tragedy Tonight...Thanks and Picture Links...

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tiger Tragedy Tonight...Thanks and Picture Links...
From: "Bob Hokanson" <tgrrr@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 12:51:02 -0700
Paul,
First, my condolences.
Second, don't do anything rash.  Give it some time and lots of rational
thought before you make a move.  Things will start to look better and you'll
be prepared to make a well-informed decision.  Judging from your comments I
believe you have some emotional attachment to this car... and that's not all
bad!
I say this based on my own experience of throroughly trashing my car in a
hillclimb accident in 1983.
Hang in there.. it'll start looking better.
Bob
B9470168