Colors

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Colors
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:25:52 -0400
Has anyone seen an orange Tiger? (what do you think or the look?) or have
any pictures they can email of an orange one?

When I asked my 6 year old son what color we should paint our Tiger to make
it all better, he told me animal tigers are only orange or white so our car
should only be orange or white...actually he wants it to have black stripes
all over the body (but that might be a bit over the top for even me).

When I first started looking at Tigers I saw an orange for sale in LA and
the Sunbeam Specialities website has a little bit of an orange one on its
website homepage. Also when I was about my son's age my dad had an orange
1956 Corvette...so I have always kind of liked that color on sportscars.

Paul

Is your PC infected? Get a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.