RE: Sunbeam Alpine

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: RE: Sunbeam Alpine
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:39:15 +0500
Hi Nick,

If you put a Ford V8 into it your efforts will be worth more in the end,
parts are cheap, lots of power, nice sound...  It won't be easy but at least
you can have a look and see how it was done. Don't try to pass it off as a
tiger though, it's not easy since most tiger histories are known and this
group will hunt you down if you do :-) A nice Alger is worth the effort in
terms of fun and resale. cheers, derek

ps don't misinterpret the smiley, not kidding, you will be hunted down if
you try to fake a tiger.