RE> No Start -- Suggestion

To: jsloan798@earthlink.net, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE> No Start -- Suggestion
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 13:51:28 -0700
Scott,

The Sunbeam Tiger Rootes Workshop Manual contains a wiring diagram for
the Mk I, Mk IA and Mk II versions, including some factory option
connections.  A permanent copy is available at Sunbeam Specialties.  A
copy of the entire manual is included on TigersUnited.com
<http://www.TigersUnited.com> under the Bottom "hot" index link
"Workshop Manual", and "Electrical" is located in Section N -
Electrical System.

 <http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN35.asp>

This version is color coded, whereas the original Factory Workshop
Manual is not.

It is suggested you make yourself familiar with the Workshop Manual's
large content, as they can be invaluable, and the price is right,
whether over the net, or on your bookshelf.  No eBay!.

The link to the section you need is: Page 35 (Mk I):

<http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN35.asp>

A "click" on the mini pic will get you a large scale diagram. The rest
are on the next manual pages.

Good Luck, and be careful where you put your meter lead contact pin.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman