RE: Kudos Sunbeam Specialties

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Kudos Sunbeam Specialties
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:53:02 -0300
Tigernuts;

Every now and then you get a package in the mail that contains something
that really turns your crank. Today I received such a package from
Sunbeam Specialties: it contained a voltage regulator to control the
output of the generator on my '65 tire shredder. This regulator is a
thing of beauty. Glossy black cover printed with the old Ford logo in
Ford blue, the chassis plated with a shiny gold finish. Awesome! And
thanks SS!

Now to bolt it on and go shred some rubber before the snow flies...

Dave