Exhaaust Smell

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Exhaaust Smell
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:35:37 -0700
Ok, I got the picture now... so, the air flow over the rear deck makes a low
pressure area and sucks the fumes in through the trunk? Or does it even back
flow into the interior when the wind creates a low pressure in the cockpit?
Seems like a sound trunk seal would be a good investment. But is there
another alternative? Like ducting some air into the trunk to pressurize it
just a wee bit? Same with the cockpit, would the fresh air vent being turned
on help that situation even though the window is open?

Good discussions, gentlemen and ladies (if any)...I enjoy this list...

mayf, out in Pahrump