Re: Back again

To: Per Lidefelt <per.lidefelt@glocalnet.net>
Subject: Re: Back again
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:56:51 -0700
Hi Per:
Sorry to hear about your internet provider difficulties.  Glad you're back.
Yes, please update us on how (or whether) the Granada caliper works.
I believe we didn't have Granadas imported here in the states, but I'm
betting that if it's a simple install,  we could arrange to get a batch
of calipers shipped over from England for those that were interested.

Best regards
David Sosna