Re: Steering Wheel

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: Theodore Brown <tbrown@midcoast.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:41:38 -0400
Paul and Others:
The stock wheel is indeed 15.5 inches in diameter.  I had replaced my wheel
with a flat
Moto-Lita wheel of the same diameter but found that it was extremely
difficult to
slide into the seat with the wheel pushed all the way in.  My leg had a
tight fit between
the wheel and seat, so I subsequently replaced the wheel with one that is
14.5 inches
and dished.  Much better.  Perhaps you will fit better than I, as I am a
fairly large person
and of a certain age which makes certain moves less graceful than when I
was younger
so I would try the fit before deciding.  But, then again, once you get in,
why do you want
to get out?  FWIW.
Tod