Covers

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Covers
From: "Stephen Jones" <joness@wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:07:03 -0800
I am looking for a car cover for my Tiger to keep the dust off while I
work on other stuff in my shop.  It seems that California Covers and
other sort of main brand types don't list any Sunbeams.  What are folks
on the list doing for covers?  I am looking basically for a flannel dust
type. The one that came with the car is either shrunk or never did fit
too well. It looks like a cheap universal type.  Any specifics would be
great, there must be something out there about the same size as the
Tiger that'd fit just fine.  My "other stuff" right now is a 1 ton GMC
panel truck/rural school bus conversion so I am expecting a bit of dust.

thanks, steve jones B9470867