Ackerman fix help needed

To: "Tiger List \(E-mail\)" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ackerman fix help needed
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 22:12:03 -0600
I bought the Ackerman fix kit from Dale A., but the instructions are pretty
sparse.  Talking with Dale on the phone was of some help, but I really
haven't done much in the way of automotive work myself, so I need the
instructions "for dummies".  Has anybody who installed this documented what
they did, hopefully with pictures?  If so, please contact me.

If no one has done this, I'll try to document the installation for the next
dummy.  That is, if I ever figure it out.

Jim Pickard
B9473298
Lafayette, LA