air cleaner hose to breather cap

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: air cleaner hose to breather cap
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:13:53 -0600
gary ask about painting his newly aquired AC air cleaner and what the two hose
outlets went to. The stock breather for the valve cover is one and he wants
one and I have one I can sell him BUT I dont know what to ask and he wont make
an offer---so we decided to throw it out to you guys. What is an orginal valve
cover cap, if that is the correct description, worth. It might need a respray
but isnt rusted out etc and I havent seen many for sale- not any as matter a
fact. help guys, tell Gary and I what it is worth.