ADU 179B

To: <Tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: ADU 179B
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 08:12:12 -0500
While eating breakfast this morning, I saw "Legends of Motorsports" on
Speed Channel, the show about Spitfires at LeMans in 1964.  In it, there
is a brief scene showing ADU179B just after it blew up, sitting at the
side of the road.  The narration identifies it and the drivers, the
theme being "Here is the Sunbeam Tiger that blew up, but the Spitfires
are still going strong", or words to that effect.  Guess who produced
the film, etc.

Anyway, I didn't catch the rest of the show, so I don't know if they
also covered ADU180B's departure.

Stu Brennan