steering wheel hub

To: hmihm@wi.rr.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: steering wheel hub
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:26:10 EST
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:19:15 -0800
From: "heinz mihm" <hmihm@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Grant Steering wheel hub

I have a grant steering wheel and I am looking for a steering wheel hub for
my
Tiger.   I called up Grant and they used to have a hub but is no longer made.
Just wondering if anyone would have one they would like to sell?    The grant
part number for the hub is 3567 or 4567.
Thanks
Heinz

Heinz,
       I believe Rick at Sunbeam Specialties has them in stock.  The center
locking rod in your steering column may have to be rethreaded and shortened to
accommodate that hub.  I have a tech-tip article I can send to you that has
some details about removing your original steering wheel without damaging your
steering column.  If you want to read it, zap me off-list and I'll send it
along.
Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle