Re: Parts to solve the Ackerman Angle

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Parts to solve the Ackerman Angle
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:48:02 -0800
Hi Paul:
Can't remember offhand, but I thought the cutoff year was '69--you can
confirm it with Dale Ackeszewski (sp?) at Dale's Restorations.  He's got
a website by that name and since he created and sells the conversion
kit, he's very helpful with making sure you've got the correct
information for the parts (like the rack) that need to be sourced.

Best Regards
David Sosna