Re: Our cars, Why do we like them?

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Our cars, Why do we like them?
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:55:49 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 5:20 PM
Subject: Our cars, Why do we like them?
> So why do we do it? Cars are not historically significant, no major break
> throughs resulted from their birth and they were never really race worthy.
>
> It is a mystery for the ages... let's not solve it because it is still
fun.

> mayf, out in Pahrump...

The simplicity and lack of sophisitication is a large part of the Tigers
appeal for me.
I can understand and work on every part of that car. The rest is visceral.

No top above you, Burl walnut dash before you, Mahogany wheel in your grip,
Sweet sound of American V8 around you,  Big sh#% eating grin on your face.
'nuff said.

Erich