RE: Steering Wheels

To: lwall@westerntelcominc.com
Subject: RE: Steering Wheels
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:30:04 -0500
Yes its Auto Restorer not Automobile Restorer.
A great mag with NO advertising.  I gave up R&T
and Motor Trend because I got tired paging through
lots of ads from GM to discover GM was the "Best of'
award.

Auto Restorer calls it like he sees it.  If he likes
a product he says so.  If not he says why.  This
month has articles on coating and sound control
products.  Also how to fix your Throttle Body Injection
if your engine bogs.  The feature vehicle is a
1967 Milk Truck.  I love it.

That's   Auto Restorer, PO Box 55845, Boulder, CO  80322-5845.
Phone 800-365-4421.  Cost $29 for 12 issues.