Re: Installing an Ackerman Fix

To: Robin Young <robin02@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Installing an Ackerman Fix
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 18:23:28 -0800
Robin,

To set the record straight, at no time was Dale, or any his products
mentioned.  This quote is verbatim, and the result of whatever the
authors used and did.  There is no intention of denigrating any specific
supplier or design.  BTW, I believe Dale makes special large bearing
diameter fulcrum pins, as well.

To my knowledge, Dale always provides excellent quality and workmanship,
and has been said to be worth every penny spent.

Please do not impugn that message to supplier not specifically mentioned.

Steve

--
-----

Steve Laifman