Regarding stalling

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Regarding stalling
From: "Bill Lawrence" <billlawrence@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:53:26 +0000
Thank you all for the excellent suggestions on troubleshooting my Tiger's
stalling problem.

I have decided to take the general tune up route first to at least eliminate
anything obvious.  I have procurred a new distributor cap, rotor, plugs.
Will Check timing, tightened loose bolts (I noticed the vacuum advance
fitting was loose), pvc valve,  etc.  While I'm changing plugs (I've been
the designated plug changer on this car since 1972-Dad's hands wouldn't
fit!), I would also like to replace the ignition wire set and found a set of
pre made Accel igintion wires but am concerned about the fit especially in
the tighter areas (the set consists of all straight boots) and my stock
engine configuration apparently requires some  90 o boots.

The last set of igintion wire I purchased were from Rick at SS and they
seemed to fit acceptably.

Does anyone have the  part number for the corresponding Accel premier (or
other top quality) wire set or should I go with Rick/another source?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Bill Lawrence