Re: car show

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, "Terry Morris" <TERMAR@Prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: car show
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:40:56 -0800
Terry,
   It seems the Tiger has not only crossed the Atlantic, but culture as
well! Maybe with some Alpine spoked wheels, skinny white wall tires and two
batteries in the trunk (a deterrent to Lucas gremlins) will allow you to
compete in the big leagues next time. Did anyone look under the car? I'm
sure they would have found the exhaust pass threws ripe for "drop-in  it."
Perhaps you should have told them that "Jorge" Boskoff did the bulk of the
work and that "Carroll" got the bulk of the Pesos.
 Actually it's great that you were there. In as much as there are distictive
differences in motoring "flavor" I'm still amazed what one can often learned
from other areas of the hobby. I would think at least some of those guys
have found correction methods of negative front camber.
Tom Witt