Re: Rear End Gear Ratios -cost for 5th @0.80:1

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Rear End Gear Ratios -cost for 5th @0.80:1
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:57:48 -0800 (PST)
I'd have to check my recepits to be sure, but I don't think it was
quite 2X cost (of a new Motorsports T5) to get the 0.80:1 overdrive
gears... it was a few/several hundred $ extra and took quite a long
time as the gears didn't seem to be readily available (at least at the
time my car needed them). It would be 2X or more the cost as applied to
a used T5.

Stephen Waybright

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250