Re: The First "Formula" Muscle Car

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: The First "Formula" Muscle Car
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:57:12 -0500
Interestingly, I'm buying a 56 T'bird for SWMBO for her birthday, and
was talking to the head of the local T'bird club last night.  He
mentioned he also had a '57 Golden Hawk, and said it was a real "muscle
car".  I brought up this discussion thread, and he said he has a book
called "Muscle Cars" that lists the Golden Hawk.  He also brought up the
'59 Olds Rocket 88 as a superlative example of a muscle car.  So there
appears to be adequate reasons for confusion....

Chris
B382000331