Re: Overdrive Toploader

To: Carmods@aol.com
Subject: Re: Overdrive Toploader
From: Jim Sencindiver <jd.sencindiver@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:36:48 -0500
I had a 1977 Granada, but it had the auto tranny.  A buddy of mine
also had a 1977 Granada, but his had the manual 3 speed w/overdrive -
so they did have them.  We both had 302 V8s, but they were emmisions
controled and were pretty anemic - par for the course at that time.

Keep on Tigering!
--
Jim Sencindiver
B382100451/TAC 448