Tiger Offer: Mark II

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tiger Offer: Mark II
From: "Malc McDonald" <suprmac@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:14:59 -0500
Does anyone know what the going rate is for Tiger Mark II.

My buddy David Booth just sold his for $35,000 in my hometown of Richmond,
VA and now I have been give an offer of $25,000 for mine. I am reluctant to
sell but this looks like a good home on the left coast. The buyer has built
in his shipping costs and so my guess is that he evaluated it from afar at
$27,000. I wish that I could find a regional buyer but I have not spread the
word until now that I was even interested in selling the car.

Does anyone else out there have any recent sale information for any kind of
Tiger model and condition?

Thanks,

Malcolm